Our five star paddle is made up of five layers of wood with the three middle layers being made up of Ayous plywood and the two outside layers made from Koto wood sourced from West Africa mainly in Nigeria and the Cameroons. It has similar strength properties to European Ash. You can see our distinctive logo molded onto the handle as well with 5 stars on it. Our 5 star paddle is easily identifiable with TWO white lines on the handle also.
Our High quality Airblades protective case comes with each paddle bought
- 3 x Inner Blades of Ayous Wood
- 2 x Outer Blades of Koto Wood
- Koto produces a faster & stiffer blade. Using Koto as an outer blade encourages crisp, fast blocks & hard hitting for sharper ball contact and faster rebound. Heavy wood.
- 2mm High elastic sponge
- 1.6mm Sticky and astringent rubber
- Patented Slopehandle
- High quality case
- Weight: ~197gms (+/-10gms), Speed 6+, Spin 3+, Control 7+