Lifetime Warranty Terms & Conditions
Eligibility and Activation
To activate the AirBlades Lifetime Warranty, customers must register their product within 30 days of the original purchase date. Registration can be completed through our official website or by contacting customer service. Failure to register within this period will render the Lifetime Warranty null and void. This warranty is applicable only to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
The AirBlades Lifetime Warranty covers defects attributable to poor workmanship that may have been overlooked during our quality control process, as well as faults that arise during the normal use of the product for its intended function of play, throughout the period of ownership.
To initiate a warranty claim, the customer must send an email to our designated support address firstname.lastname@example.org. This email should include:A detailed description of the observed fault.
- A photograph clearly showing the defect.
- A brief explanation of the circumstances under which the fault occurred.
Upon receipt of the claim, customers will be asked to send the faulty paddle to an AirBlades inspection center. Shipping the product to the inspection center will be the customer's responsibility and at their expense. Our specialists will then assess the paddle to determine the cause of the fault.
- If the inspection team concludes that the product fault falls under our Lifetime Warranty's coverage, a replacement paddle will be sent to the customer at no additional cost, including free shipping.
- If the inspection reveals that the paddle suffered from abuse, neglect, or any condition that contravenes the intended use of the product, the Lifetime Warranty will be considered void, and the product will not be replaced.
Limitations and Exclusions
The AirBlades Lifetime Warranty does not cover:
- Products that were not purchased directly from an authorized AirBlades retailer or from the official AirBlades website.
- Defects or damage caused by misuse, abuse, accidents, alterations, exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, acids, water, normal wear and tear, or other actions that are not in line with the product’s intended use.
- Any product for which the customer cannot provide proof of purchase.
Disputes and Governing Law
Any disputes arising from this warranty or associated with the product purchased under this warranty shall be governed by the laws of the jurisdiction where the product was purchased.
Changes to Warranty Terms
AirBlades reserves the right to modify the terms of this Lifetime Warranty without notice. However, any changes will not retroactively affect confirmed warranty claims.
By registering and using your AirBlades product, you acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions of the Lifetime Warranty.