Our AirBlades six star paddle is our premium paddle made up of again five layers of wood with the three middle layers being Ayous wood and the two outside layers being Limba wood, again mainly found in West Africa. Limba is used in furniture and musical instruments prized for its workability. It is typically a more expensive blade and it usually found in Japanese and European blades. Limba wood adds the soft feel and great control needed in the modern topspin player of today.
You can see our distinctive logo moulded onto the handle as well with 6 stars on it. Our 6 star paddle is easily identifiable with THREE white lines on the handle also.
- 3 x Inner Blades of Ayous Wood
- 2 x Outer Blades of Limba Wood
- Limba is the classic European topspin wood. Heavy & fast, but not springy; Limba adds the soft feel & great control needed by today's modern topspin players. Lighter & softer than Koto or Hinoki woods.
- 2mm High elastic sponge
- 1.6mm Sticky and astringent rubber
- Patented Slopehandle
- High quality case
- Weight: ~194gms (+/-10gms), Speed 8+, Spin 3/4+, Control 6+